Zuljinah is purchased by Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H) when Hussain ibn-e-Ali (A.S) his grandson was just a child.
In the battle of Karbala, Hussain Ibn-e-Ali (A.S) used the horse and went to the battlefield. According to a collection of Hadith, Zuljianh on its own killed 60 enemies of Hussain Ibn-e-Ali (A.S) in the Battle of Karbala.
It is also believed that Zuljianh wept in sorrow of Hussain Ibn-e-Ali (A.S) martyrdom, weeping a single tear.
After the martyrdom of Hussain Ibn-e-Ali (A.S), Zuljianh went to the camps of Zaynab bint-e- Ali (S.A) and then went to the Euphrates river never to be found again.
Present day, Zuljinah replica’s are the most important part in any processions of Muharaam. I am sharing pictures of the Zuljinah Replica’s from different countries.
- Zuljinah Shabeeh (Replica) NEW YORK, USA
- Zuljinah of LONDON , UNITED KINGDOM
- Zuljinah Shabeeh in BANGLORE, INDIA
- Shabeeh-e-Zuljinah , ALLAHBAD , INDIA
- Zuljinah of HAZARA, PAKISTAN
- Zuljinah , KARACHI, PAKISTAN
- Zuljinah, HYDERABAD, PAKISTAN